- Members Must Log In to Access Discount.
- Corporate Members contact Trish Giaquinto for corporate concierge registration.
- Use this form for offline registration & payment.
How do tomorrow’s CRE professionals envision the redevelopment of the former Hoffmann-La Roche site? Now being redeveloped by Prism Capital Partners as ON3 (NJ's largest contemplated redevelopment), the property boasts a collection of trophy quality office and research/development buildings aggregating more than 1.2 million square feet, with an infrastructure that has no parallel in the metropolitan region emphasizing sustainability, compliance with LEED standards and redundancy in all essential utility services. Experience this unique property yourself, and hear from teams from Monmouth, Rutgers and Villanova.
- Converge: Join your CRE colleagues on April 4 at ON3, the in-progress transformation of the former Hoffmann-La Roche campus in Nutley & Clifton.
- Connect: Make and renew connections over cocktails & a buffet dinner.
- Converse: You'll be buzzing about the creative visions offered by teams from Rutgers, Monmouth and Villanova Universities. Come out and root for your favorite school!
The program will include remarks from Prism's Gene Diaz, Nutley Mayor Joseph Scarpelli, Clifton Mayor James Anzaldi, the student team presentations, and the awarding of a $5,000 check to the winning team.
The CRE Collegiate Case Study Competition dinner is part of NAIOP NJ's Industry Insights Series. NAIOP thanks our Platinum Master Sponsors (Prologis, Elberon Development Group, NAI James E. Hanson, Melick-Tully a division of GZA), Gold Master Sponsors Cushman & Wakefield and Sax LLP, and CREICS Competition Sponsors Prism Capital Partners and Gensler. Directions and parking information will be sent to all registrants.
Directions & Parking: Set your navigation to 340 Kingsland Street, 07710. Proceed through the gated entrance and look for the Valet Parking in front of the building.
Cancellation policy: By registering for this event, you agree to our payment and cancellation policy. Non-members must pay in advance. Refunds will not be given on registrations canceled within three business days of the event. If you must cancel, please submit your cancellation in writing to email@example.com. Only cancellations submitted in this fashion and at least 3 business days prior to the event will be honored.
NAIOP NJ (@NAIOPNJ) is a not-for-profit trade association. Every dollar you invest with NAIOP NJ supports the promotion and protection of the commercial real estate industry in New Jersey.